|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||40-45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10 set/month|
|Max Water Pressure:||0.6Mpa||Wave Length:||254nm|
|UV Lamps:||US Imported, 320W/l||Function:||Disinfection|
|Item:||UV Sterilizer||Casing Wall Thickness:||1.5mm|
wastewater uv disinfection systems,
ultraviolet water purification system
ISO 9001 Approval 254 nm Ultraviolet Sterilizer for Water Treatment Plant
Introduction of UV Sterilization System
UV Disinfection System is an extremely effective way to combat microbial contamination in water. However, microbes have to be exposed to UV-C light in the proper amount in order to effectively disinfect the water. UV Disinfection Systems are used in many different applications ranging from the purification of drinking water in individual homes to disinfecting water supply of entire townships. UV treatment for water is recognized as the safer and more cost-effective way to disinfect water for industrial applications
UV has many advantages over other disinfection processes:
• UV is effective and quick. No need for holding tanks and reaction times. No need for storing chemicals.
• UV does not alter the taste of water, which makes it ideal for use in bottling plants and food processing applications.
• UV is safe. NO need to add or handle hazardous chemicals or risk polluting the environment.
• UV is compatible with all other water treatment processes. No need for de-chlorination if using RO systems. In fact, UV enhances the use of other water treatment by keeping them free from germs.
• UV is economical. Almost always, the cost of UV disinfection units is much less than the cost of chemical treatment systems. The cost of service and maintenance of UV units is very low. The electrical running cost of an UV unit in a house is about that of a regular light bulb.
• UV is more effective against viruses than chlorine.
• Easy installation. UV units are very easy to install and require very little space.
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection process
6. Military camp, field water supply system
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water
|Medium and large||Water treatment capacity(m3/h)|
|Model||Number of lamps||Voltage||Total power (W)||Inlet and outlet diameter (mm)||Recycled water||Tap water||Municipal sewage|
|Operating pressure ≤0.6Mpa, lamp 320W / root|