Payment & Shipping Terms:
|System Type:||Open Channel Integrated||Lamp Total Power:||1.28 KW|
|Application:||Town Sewage Water Treatment||Water Flow:||500 M3 / Day|
|Inlet And Outlet Diameter:||150 Mm||Material:||304 /316L Stainless Steel|
ultraviolet sterilization systems,
ultraviolet water purification system
Open Channel Integrated UV Sterilization System for Town Sewage Water Treatment
What is Ultraviolet (UV) Light?
Ultraviolet (UV) light is a form of light that is invisible to the human eye. It occupies the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum between X-rays and visible light. The sun emits ultraviolet light; however, much of it is absorbed by the earth’s ozone layer.
A unique characteristic of UV light is that a specific range of its wavelengths, those between 200 and 300 nanometers (billionths of a meter), are categorized as germicidal – meaning they are capable of inactivating microorganisms, such as bacteria, viruses and protozoa. This capability has allowed widespread adoption of UV light as an environmentally friendly, chemical-free, and highly effective way to disinfect and safeguard water against harmful microorganisms.
How UV Disinfection Works
Unlike chemical approaches to water disinfection, UV provides rapid, effective inactivation of microorganisms through a physical process. When bacteria, viruses and protozoa are exposed to the germicidal wavelengths of UV light, they are rendered incapable of reproducing and infecting. UV light has demonstrated efficacy against pathogenic organisms, including those responsible for cholera, polio, typhoid, hepatitis and other bacterial, viral and parasitic diseases. In addition, UV light (either alone or in conjunction with hydrogen peroxide) can destroy chemical contaminants such as pesticides, industrial solvents, and pharmaceuticals through a process called UV-oxidation.
1. All-quality stainless steel design and manufacture, complete system design, no need for land construction; convenient and fast, reducing construction costs, can save more than 50% of the cost;
2. It adopts standard flange connection, which is easy to install and avoid land construction, which greatly reduces the amount of construction work of the UV system;
3. Adopt automatic online cleaning function; ensure compliance discharge;
4. The manufacturer has tested and debugged before leaving the factory; standardized design and selection;
5. Pre-filter ensures stable cleaning and operation;
6. Set the automatic water level controller without additional land construction design;
7. There is a mud disposal device, so you don't have to worry about scaling for long-term use.
m3 / day
|model||Number of lamps||Lamp total power (KW)||Inlet and outlet diameter (mm)|
|Module*number of lamps||Level A standard|
The discharge standard corresponding to the water quantity is the first-class A discharge standard for domestic sewage. Please consult the manufacturer for other sewage selection, and the diameter of the inlet can be modified according to customer needs.
Contact Person: wu