|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||40-45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10 set/month|
|Water Pressure:||≤0.6Mpa||Type:||Water Purifier|
|Item:||UV Disinfection||Power Supply:||220V, 50Hz|
|Lamp Type:||Lightsource||Control:||PLC Monitoring And Control|
ultraviolet sterilization systems,
ultraviolet water purification system
220V Ultraviolet Disinfection Machine, UV Sterilization System for Water Purifier
What is UV?
Ultraviolet (UV) is part of the light from the sun. Compared to X-rays, the frequency of the UV spectrum is higher than that of visible light, and the frequency is low. This also means that the UV spectrum has a larger wavelength than X-rays and a smaller wavelength than visible light, and the energy level from low to high is visible light, UV, not X-ray. As a water treatment technique, UV is known to be an effective disinfectant due to its strong germicidal (inactivating) ability. UV disinfects water containing bacteria and viruses and can be effective against protozoans like, Giardia lamblia cysts or Cryptosporidium oocysts. UV has been used commercially for many years in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, beverage, and electronics industries, especially in Europe. In the United States, it was used for drinking water disinfection in the early 1900s century, but was abandoned due to high operating costs, unreliable equipment, and the increasing popularity of chlorination.
The part of the sterilization system
UV lamp - Low pressure amalgam UV lamp. The lamp is the low pressure high intensity UV lamp. Preheating improves the lamp lifetime. 254nm wavelength, more than 12000 hours service life. The lamp is operated and controlled by the electronic ballast of variable power output. The UV output is adjustable between 50%~100%.
UV Quartz Sleeve - The quartz sleeve of a UV system is the long, cylinder-shaped tube. The tube is made of quartz glass and is there to protect the UV lamp which is powered by electricity from the flow of water. The UV lamp transmits light through the tube into the water. It is important to clean the sleeve (generally when the lamp is changed) as minerals and contaminants in the water can cloud the glass tube.
UV Sensor - Available option on most UV systems, the UV sensor monitors and indicates the intensity of the UV light. If the intensity becomes too low, even though the lamp is on, an alarm is triggered.
Flow Meter - Standard on some UV systems, the flow meter calculates the actual real-time UV dose delivered for a particular flow rate, ensuring water is treated properly.
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection
6. Military camp, field water supply system.
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection.
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water.
12. Agricultural water disinfection.
|Small size||Lamp 39W / root||Lamp 75W / root|
|Model||Number of lamps||Inlet and outlet diameter (mm)||Total power(W)||Water flow rate (m3 / h)||Total power(W)||Water flow rate (m3 / h)|