|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 SET|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||40-45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10 set/month|
|Power Input:||380V 50Hz||Total Power:||2560W|
|Disinfection Rate:||Over 99.99%||Application:||Drinking Water|
ultraviolet sterilization systems,
ultraviolet water purification system
380V UV Disinfection System for Drinking Water with CE Certificate
The UV sterilizer adopts special odorless high-intensity ultraviolet germicidal lamp. The cylinder wall is the micro-carbon austenite stainless steel with special treatment, making the pre-treated water be irradiated by enough ultraviolet whose wavelength is 253.7nm.So the sterilizing effect is good and efficient. The product will not change the other physical and chemical character of water. So it’s an essential equipment for producing pure water in areas such as electron, medication, food, chemical engineering, beverage cosmetic and so on.
Ultra Violet (UV) Sterilization Systems
Ultra Violet (UV) is an effective way to treat harmful bacterium. Our Ultra Violet systems use the latest technology to ensure you get the most effective solution to your disinfection needs. Ultra Violet systems are normally used on water where e-coli and coliform are present or have been present in the past. The system is placed in your main water line where a UV bulb is in a clear sleeve. The water then flows by the lamp and the light from the bulb kills the bacteria. YOU MUST put a sediment filter of some type BEFORE any UV light.
How UV Disinfection Works
Unlike chemical approaches to water disinfection, UV provides rapid, effective inactivation of microorganisms through a physical process. When bacteria, viruses and protozoa are exposed to the germicidal wavelengths of UV light, they are rendered incapable of reproducing and infecting. UV light has demonstrated efficacy against pathogenic organisms, including those responsible for cholera, polio, typhoid, hepatitis and other bacterial, viral and parasitic diseases. In addition, UV light (either alone or in conjunction with hydrogen peroxide) can destroy chemical contaminants such as pesticides, industrial solvents, and pharmaceuticals through a process called UV-oxidation.
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection
6. Military camp, field water supply system.
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection.
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water.
12. Agricultural water disinfection.
|Medium and large||Water treatment capacity(m3/h)|
|Model||Number of lamps||Voltage||Total power (W)||Inlet and outlet diameter (mm)||Recycled water||Tap water||Municipal sewage|
|Operating pressure ≤0.6Mpa, lamp 320W / root|