Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Function:||Kill Bacteria And Virus||Water Flow Rate:||50000m3/day|
|UV Lamps:||US Imported, 320W/l||Thickness Of Tube Wall:||1.5mm|
|Lamp Origin:||Lightsource||Input Power:||220V/380V, 50Hz|
ultraviolet sterilization systems,
wastewater uv disinfection systems
50000m3/day Open Channel UV Sterilization System to Kill Bacteria and Virus
Open channel type Water Sterilization system
UV-type open channel developed an advanced, efficient and economic wastewater UV disinfection system. Related to the authority of reference to international standards, the use of software-assisted calculation of the required dose of UV radiation intensity and, for the user design the best program of the desired effect of the disinfection.
Applicable to all sizes of sewage treatment plant II, the three-tier water, water reuse, and disinfection of hospital sewage. And compared to traditional means of disinfection, the system eliminates the use of chemical agents may have the risk of water quality at the same time has been further improved, operating costs have been reduced substantially.
Open channel UV disinfection system uses a type of modular design, easy to expand the capacity of sewage treatment. The key parts are imported from Germany and the United States.
UV has many advantages over other disinfection processes:
• UV is effective and quick. No need for holding tanks and reaction times. No need for storing chemicals.
• UV does not alter the taste of water, which makes it ideal for use in bottling plants and food processing applications.
• UV is safe. NO need to add or handle hazardous chemicals or risk polluting the environment.
• UV is compatible with all other water treatment processes. No need for de-chlorination if using RO systems. In fact, UV enhances the use of other water treatment by keeping them free from germs.
• UV is economical. Almost always, the cost of UV disinfection units is much less than the cost of chemical treatment systems. The cost of service and maintenance of UV units is very low. The electrical running cost of an UV unit in a house is about that of a regular light bulb.
• UV is more effective against viruses than chlorine.
• Easy installation. UV units are very easy to install and require very little space.
1. Food processing industry, including juices, milk, drinks, beer, practical oil and canned food.
2. Electronic industry.
3. Hospitals, various laboratory and high levels of pathogenic body water disinfection.
4. Households building, residential, office buildings, hotels, restaurants, water factories.
5. Purification and disinfection of shellfish, fish cleaning and disinfection
6. Military camp, field water supply system.
7. Urban wastewater disinfection.
8. Swimming pool, other recreational water disinfection.
9. Thermal power, nuclear power plant industrial, central air conditioning system cooling water.
10. Biological, chemical and pharmaceutical, cosmetics for the production of cooling water.
11. Sea water, fresh water breeding, aquaculture water.
12. Agricultural water disinfection.
Note: the following table is only for your reference. Other different product models not included can be customized on demands.
|Flow rate||10000 m3 / d||20000 m3 / d||30000 m3 / d||40000 m3 / d||50000 m3 / d|
|Number of lamps||Level A standard||24 - 32||40 - 48||64 - 72||88 - 96||112 - 128|
|Level B standard||16 - 24||32 - 40||48 - 56||64 - 72||88 - 96|
|Cross section width||Level A standard||0.3 – 0.4||0.5 – 0.6||0.8 – 0.9||1.1 – 1.2||1.4 – 1.6|
|Level B standard||0.2 – 0.3||0.4 – 0.5||0.6 – 0.7||0.8 – 0.9||1.1 – 1.2|
|Material||SS316L for underwater frame,SS304 or aluminum alloy for other components|
|Protection grade||IP68 grade for underwater,IP65 Grade for above water|
|Automatic rinsing system||Manual, Automatic machine cleaning is optional.|
|Control System||Temperature monitor, PLC intensity monitor, water level control system.|
Contact Person: wu