Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material Of Electrode:||Pure Titanium||Application:||Salt Chlorinator|
|Function:||Produce Sodium Hypochlorite||Capacity (Chlorine Production):||4 Kg / H|
|Material Of Cell Body:||High Strength Organic Glass||Coating Thickness:||20um|
dsa titanium anode,
mixed metal oxide electrode
Pure Titanium Electrode Produce Sodium Hypochlorite for Salt Chlorinator
The electrode is made of pure titanium (Ta1/Gr1) and coated by ruthenium and iridium and other noble metal at a certain proportion. It can widely apply in chlor-alkali industry, electro chlorination, sea water chlorination, scale removal, organic wastewater degradation, etc.
Advantages of coated titanium electrode
1. The anode size is stable, and the distance between the electrodes does not change during the electrolysis process.
2. Low operating voltage, low power consumption, dc power consumption can be reduced by 10-20%.
3. Titanium anode has long working life and strong corrosion resistance.
4. The dissolution of graphite anode and lead anode can be overcome, and the electrolyte and cathode products can be avoided.
5. High current density, low overpotential, high catalytic activity of electrode, high efficiency.
6. In the production of chlor-alkali, titanium anode is used with high quality, high purity of chlorine gas, no CO2, and high alkali concentration, which can save steam for heating and energy consumption.
7. It can avoid short circuit problem after lead anode deformation and improve current efficiency.
8. The shape is easy to make and high precision.
9. Titanium matrix can be reused.
10. With low overpotential, the air bubbles between the electrodes and the electrodes can be removed easily and the electrolytic cell electricity can be reduced effectively
1. Water ionizer or water electrolysis
*Making alkaline and acidic water
2. Waste water treatment
*Organic sewage treatment,
*Chemical sewage treatment,
*Pesticide sewage treatment,
*Drinking water disinfection,
*Bleaching & dyeing,
*Domestic sewage treatment,
*Hospital sewage treatment,
*Food industry disinfection etc.
3. Sodium Hypochlorite Generator & Chlorinator
*Swimming pool water treatment
*Water sterilization & water purification,
4. Sea water electrolysis or Electrodialysis
*Material recycling in the waste water,
*Chemical, medical industry,
*Making fresh water, etc.
5. Chlor-Alkali Industry
7. Battery Producing
8. Cathodic Protection
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Anode coating life:||>5 years|
|Cathode life:||>20 years|
|Fluoride ion concentration:||<50mg/L|
|Chlorine Output||4 kg / h|
Contact Person: wu