Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Shape:||Barrel Mesh Welding||Size:||Bottom 180mm, Height 480mm|
|Aperture:||Positive Prism, Intercept 8mm||Temperature:||<60°C|
|PH:||1-14||Fluoride Ion Concentration:||<50mg/L|
titanium anodes cathodic protection,
mixed metal oxide electrode
Barrel Mesh Welding Titanium Electrode Products for Wastewater Treatment
Mixed Metal Oxide (MMO) Activated Titanium Anodes and Electrodes are made by coating titanium with a combination of metal oxides which are electrically-conductive. The titanium undergoes multiple thermal treatments at elevated temperatures to gain good bonding properties with the coating elements. This increases the lifetime of anodes.
Convert heavy metal ions such as: Fe3+, Cu2+, Cr3+, etc. into precipitates under direct current, some organic materials like methylene blue, will undergo oxidation-reduction reactions under the catalysis of the electrode, and will be decomposed into intermediate products for the next wastewater treatment.
1) Modular design: The electrolytic tube taking use of modular design, can increase or decrease the module according to the different amount of sodium hypochlorite needs which ensure the production process of stereotypes mature and perfect as well as product quality.
2) Bipolar structure: Composite electrode connection way, the entire structure of the connection is minimal, reducing the heat on the connector, greatly reducing the production of sodium hypochlorite salt and power consumption, has a positive effect on reducing the by-product.
3) Transparent design of electrolytic tube: which can real time observe the electrolysis process and the electrodes surface scaling condition so as to confirm the pickling period
4) Gradient push flow energy saving technology: The saltwater push flow in the electrolyzer, and the concentration of brine is gradient, which can obviously improve the electrolysis efficiency, reduce the temperature rise of the electrolyte, as well the electricity consumption by 18% and salt consumption by 14%.
5) All electrodes are made of pure titanium (TA1); the surface of anode are coated with ruthenium and iridium oxide particles in 25 times;
Used to degrade organic wastewater. The components of organic waste water are very complicated, not only the variety heavy metal ions, but also a variety of organic with complex organic structures, COD may even be as high as 1000mg/L, which has to be treated by electrolytic treatment, the most effective means for the heavy metal ions treatment in water.
|base metal||Gr 1/Gr 2|
|technology||chain type nano coating|
|content of precious metal||10g/M2~100g/M2|
|appearance||customized as net, tube, stick|
Contact Person: wu