pure titanium anode nano coating elctrolytic cell for chlorine production
Electrolytic cell is the most important part for chlorination system, it is key component of generating sodium hypochlorite solution by brine electrolysis.
Electrolytic cell consist of cell body and electrolysis electrode.
1) Modular design: The electrolytic tube taking use of modular design, can increase or decrease the module according to the different amount of sodium hypochlorite needs which ensure the production process of stereotypes mature and perfect as well as product quality.
2) Bipolar structure: Composite electrode connection way, the entire structure of the connection is minimal, reducing the heat on the connector, greatly reducing the production of sodium hypochlorite salt and power consumption, has a positive effect on reducing the by-product.
3) Transparent design of electrolytic tube: which can real time observe the electrolysis process and the electrodes surface scaling condition so as to confirm the pickling period
4) Gradient push flow energy saving technology:The saltwater push flow in the electrolyzer, and the concentration of brine is gradient, which can obviously improve the electrolysis efficiency, reduce the temperature rise of the electrolyte, as well the electricity consumption by 18% and salt consumption by 14%.
5) All electrodes are made of pure titanium (TA1); The surface of anode are coated with ruthenium and iridium oxide particles in 25 times;