|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||40-45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30 set/month|
|Salt Consumption:||1.6 G / G Cl2||Available Chlorine Production:||300 G / H|
|Raw Material:||NaCl||Electrolytic Liquid:||Saturated Sodium Chloride Solution|
|Energy Conversion:||2.4kwh / Kg Cl2||Input Power:||380V, 50Hz|
chlorine dioxide gas generator
1.6 g / g Cl2 Chlorine Dioxide Generator / ClO2 Generator for Water Purifier
Chlorine dioxide is used in many industrial water treatment applications including cooling towers, process water and food processing. It is more selective than chlorine and superior for the control of legionella bacteria.
Chlorine dioxide is a very long-lasting and effective disinfectant. Even small quantities of chlorine dioxide display high disinfecting properties and even remove biofilm – the breeding ground for harmful bacteria.
Geemblue chlorine dioxide generators are highly effective against all germs and biofilm and are very easy to use.
1. Electrode is combined with rare metals such as Ru, Ir, Pt etc. high electrolysis performance and long service life
2. Perfluorinated electrolytic membrane, which has low resistivity, corrosion resistance, cleaning free and long using life.
3. Forced cycling electrolytic liquid.
4. Ti heating conversion system, better heat dispersion.
5. Frame material: PVC, integrated design, small equipment footprint, simple installation, easy to use and maintain
6. Solid NaCl directly dosing system, safe and convenient.
7. The system can adjust the chlorine output automatically according to the signal of the residual chlorine meter. It can also adjust the chlorine output automatically according to the water flow by the flow meter.
Chlorine Dioxide Applications
Chlorine dioxide has a variety of commercial uses.
Treatment of Potable Water.
Chlorine dioxide has long been used to remove tastes and odors in potable water. It is also used in the disinfection of water, particularly where trihalomethanes are of concern. And it oxidizes soluble manganese and iron compounds, eliminating a major cause of stained sinks and fixtures.
Bacterial Control in Oil Wells and Petroleum Systems.
A patented use for chlorine dioxide is to treat water that is or will be contaminated with petroleum oil. Many such mixtures contain sulfite reducing bacteria that form undesirable sulfide compounds. Chlorine dioxide oxidizes these sulfides to sulfates, while preventing or substantially retarding the formation of colloidal sulfur.
Chlorine Dioxide is highly effective for microbiological control in organically contaminated flume waters. Control of microbiological growths is necessary to insure food product safety and quality. Chlorine Dioxide has also found application in cherry bleaching.
Algae Control in Cooling Towers.
Chlorine dioxide efficiently and economically controls microbiological growths in industrial cooling waters under conditions unfavorable to chlorine. It is the primary microbiological control agent in systems with high pH, ammonia-nitrogen contamination, or persistent slime problems.
Treatment of Wastes.
Chlorine dioxide is used to disinfect sewage and plant wastes. It destroys phenolic, simple cyanides and sulfides by oxidation.
|Model||Maximum yield of available chlorine||Salt consumption||Power||Voltage||Dimensions||Outer pipe diameter|
|( g / h)||( g / g Cl2)||(Kw)||(AC V)||L*W*H(mm)||water intake||Disinfectant outlet||Sewage outlet|