Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Chlorine Production:||4500 G / H||Electrolytic Liquid:||Saturated NaCl Solution|
|Salt Conversion:||1.6 G (per G Active Chlorine)||Input Voltage:||380V 50Hz|
|Consumption Of Power:||36kw/ Kg Chlorine||Function:||Produce Mixed Oxide Disinfectant|
chlorine dioxide gas generator
ClO2 Generator with 4500 g / h Chlorine Production from Saturated NaCl Solution
THE HISTORY OF CHLORINE USE
Chemists began experimenting with chlorine and its compounds in the 19th century. In 1850, the English physician John Snow was one of the first to use chlorine to disinfect water after attempting to disinfect the Broad Street water supply in Soho after the outbreak of cholera.
In 1897, after the outbreak of typhoid fever, pathologist Sims Woodhead temporarily used a decolorizing solution to disinfect drinking water in Maidstone, Kent, UK. However, the continued chlorination of drinking water began in England in the early of the twentieth century and it succeeded in reducing the number of typhus victims, leading to the introduction of chlorine in the USA, where it was first adopted in Jersey City, New Jersey in 1908. Since then, it has been used more widely around the world.
1. Electrode is combined with rare metals such as Ru, Ir, Pt etc. high electrolysis performance and long service life
2. Perfluorinated electrolytic membrane, which has low resistivity, corrosion resistance, cleaning free and long using life.
3. Forced cycling electrolytic liquid.
4. Ti heating conversion system, better heat dispersion.
5. Frame material: PVC, integrated design, small equipment footprint, simple installation, easy to use and maintain
6. Solid NaCl directly dosing system, safe and convenient.
7. The system can adjust the chlorine output automatically according to the signal of the residual chlorine meter. It can also adjust the chlorine output automatically according to the water flow by the flow meter.
1. The active chlorine output can be adjusted from zero to maximum continuously, with an adjustment accuracy of 0.1 g/h
2. The raw material required is salt only, salt consumption <1.6kg/kg Cl2
3. The system can adjust the chlorine output automatically according to the signal of the residual chlorine meter. It can also adjust the chlorine output automatically according to the water flow by the flow meter.
4. The switch status, the active chlorine output, the electrolysis voltage, electrolytic cell temperature, and the fault indicator can be networked for remote monitoring and control.
5. The generator has a manual/automatic switch to switch the device operation mode.
6. The dissolving tank can storage the salt for 168 hours operation of the system. The dissolving tank has a salt observation window to observe the residual salt.
7. The electrolyzer has a temperature sensor that automatically controls the cell temperature to less than 40 degrees.
8. Perfluorinated electrolytic membrane, which has low resistivity, corrosion resistance, cleaning free and long service life.
9. The electrode is coated with a Ru-Ir-Pt precious metal, high electrolysis performance and long service life
10. Automatic water replenishment according to the working status of the electrolytic cell, automatic sewage drain out
11.Intelligent high-frequency switching rectifier, main components IGBT module, rectifier module, rectifier bridge, capacitor, etc. are all selected from the international famous brand, capable of continuous and trouble-free operation at full load.
12. PVC shell body, integrated design, small equipment footprint, simple installation, easy to use and maintain
|Model||Maximum yield of available chlorine||Salt consumption||Power||Voltage||Outer pipe diameter|
|( g / h)||( g / g Cl2)||(Kw)||(AC V)||water intake||Disinfectant outlet||Sewage outlet|
Contact Person: wu