|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||40-45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||20 set/month|
|Electrolyte Solution:||Saturated Sodium Chloride Solution||Chlorine:||10000 G / H|
|Power Consumption:||80kwh/kg Cl2||Function:||Produce Mixed Oxide Disinfectant|
|Power Requirement:||380V 50Hz||Consumption Of Salt:||1.6 G / G Chlorine|
chlorine dioxide gas generator
10000 g / h Large Sodium Chloride Electrolysis Machine Chlorine Dioxide Equipment
Chlorine dioxide is used in many industrial water treatment applications including cooling towers, process water and food processing. It is more selective than chlorine and superior for the control of legionella bacteria.
Chlorine dioxide is a very long-lasting and effective disinfectant. Even small quantities of chlorine dioxide display high disinfecting properties and even remove biofilm – the breeding ground for harmful bacteria.
Geemblue chlorine dioxide generators are highly effective against all germs and biofilm and are very easy to use.
1. Electrolyzer inlet water pretreatment system to protect electrolytic diaphragm and electrode plate
2. Double protection of chlorine leakage, hydrogen leak detector and generator to ensure absolute safety of equipment operation
3. Isolated salting system to ensure no disinfection gas leakage when adding salt
4. The electrolyzer can automatically replenish water and automatically discharge sewage
5. The device can be remotely controlled via the Internet
6. The system can adjust the chlorine output automatically according to the signal of the residual chlorine meter. It can also adjust the chlorine output automatically according to the water flow by the flow meter.
7. The dissolving tank can storage the salt for 168 hours operation of the system. The dissolving tank has a salt observation window to observe the residual salt.
APPLICATIONS OF CHLORINE DIOXIDE
Due to its chlorine component, chlorine dioxide is used in water treatment for domestic and industrial uses to eliminate bacteria, reduce unpleasant odours or flavours, and remove silt, mould and algae as well as to help remove iron and manganese from untreated water. Specifically for water purification, chlorine dioxide has the major advantage of ensuring clean water from the tap where the action of other disinfectants such as ozone, ultraviolet light and ultrafiltration, is only temporary.
This advantage is common to chlorine too; there is no doubt that chlorination has saved an invaluable number of lives and many experts remain sceptical of the assumption that the enormous benefits of chlorine-based or chlorine dioxide can be provided by alternative methods of disinfection.
However, chlorine dioxide has advantages compared to chlorine for the treatment of potable water. Chlorine dioxide:
• is not affected by hydrolysis
• is immediately effective and less downgraded in big networks and reservoirs
• does not produce bromates or THM, which are very hazardous as cancer promoters, a big concern for potable water plants – especially when using seawater distillation. Halogenated compounds such as TTHMs and bromate, being toxic, are also dangerous in outlet waters for animal species in the environment.
For industrial applications, it should be noted that some plants have tried to avoid the use of chlorine or chlorine dioxide and instead are starting to use alternative products such as ozone for primary sterilisation. However, it is known that since ozone breaks down quickly, it cannot be used to maintain sterility in distribution systems and therefore small doses of chlorine and other disinfectants still have to be added. Moreover, reequipping plants is very expensive.
|Model||Maximum yield of available chlorine||Salt consumption||Power||Voltage||Outer pipe diameter|
|( g / h)||( g / g Cl2)||(Kw)||(AC V)||water intake||Disinfectant outlet||Sewage outlet|