|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO9001 CE ATEX|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Price:||USD 130000 ~250000 / SET|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||45 works day|
|Supply Ability:||30 set/ month|
|Concentration:||5000~8000 Ppm||Salt Consumption:||3.5kg/kg Cl2|
|Power Consumption:||4kwh/kg Cl2||Additive:||Food Grade Salt|
|Feed Brine Concentration:||2.5~3%||Feed Water Requirement:||Tap Water|
|Cell Arrangement:||Horizontal||H2 Production Amount:||0.35m3/kg Cl2|
Sodium Hypochlorite Generator 8000ppm,
2000L/h Sodium Hypochlorite Generator
0.8% onsite sodium hypochlorite generator
On-site hypochlorite generation systems operate by electrolyzing a brine solution.
The systems produce sodium hypochlorite onsite and on demand, at a cost that is significantly lower than purchased hypochlorite. Unlike purchased hypochlorite, the production on demand means that the hypochlorite does not degrade, subsequently there is no reduction of product strength. The On-site sodium hypochlorite product line is designed to accommodate applications ranging from potable water disinfection and leisure to marine and off-shore.
Sodium hypochlorite turn into hypochlorous acid by hydrolysis in water, and turn into nascent oxygen [O] in further step, which having ultra strong oxidation to effect the protein of thalli and virus, and terminate pathogenic microorganisms. Besides that, during the reaction of hypochlorous acid, it’s not only having effects on cell wall and viral coat, but due to its small volume and no electrical charge, it’s also permeate into germ or virus generate oxidation reaction with the organic polymer like protein, nucleic acid and enzyme, and thus to kill pathogenic microbes. What’s more, the chlorine ion generated by hypochlorous acid will change the osmotic pressure significantly, cause death of cell by lost of activity.
|Water treatment Capacity(At 1ppm dosing)||100mld||160MLD||200MLD||300MLD||400MLD|
|Salt Consumption||3.5kg/kg Cl2||3.5kg/kg Cl2||3.5kg/kg Cl2||3.5kg/kg Cl2||3.5kg/kg Cl2|
|Power Consumption||4.0kw/ kg Cl2||4.0kw/ kg Cl2||4.0kw/ kg Cl2||4.0kw/ kg Cl2||4.0kw/ kg Cl2|
|Concentration of HYPO||5000~8000ppm||5000~8000ppm||5000~8000ppm||5000~8000ppm||5000~8000ppm|
|Production Flow Rate||625~1000 L/hr||1000~1600L/hr||1250~2000L/hr||1875~3000L/hr||2500~4000L/hr|
HEALTH AND SAFETY BENEFITS.
• Promotes public safety by eliminating transportation and handling of chlorine gas cylinders and bulk sodium hypochlorite tankers.
• Transportation of salt is safe and economical.
• Greatly reduces labor risks by eliminating operator handling of deadly gaseous chlorine.
• Low concentration sodium hypochlorite is stable and will not degrade over time like bulk hypochlorite.
• Does not require secondary containment like high concentration hypochlorite.
• Greater bactericidal strength due to the presence of hydrogen peroxide and hypochlorous acid in the solution.
• Easily maintain a steady level of residual to the end of distribution system.
• Reduces pre and post chlorination dosages by up to 18% and 30% respectively.
• Reduces pH correction.
• Better results in pre-oxidation compared with other chlorination methods.
• Geemblue Onsite Sodium Hypochlorite Generators allows full control and monitoring locally or remotely.
Chlorination of potable water supplies
Food washing / processing treatment
Dairies / Breweries cleaning in place (CIP)
Cooling tower biocide treatment
Industrial chlorination treatments
Swimming & Spa pool disinfection