|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||40 - 45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10 SET/MONTH|
|Chlorine:||17 Kg / H||Energy Consumption:||4 KWh / Kg Cl2|
|Consumption Of Salt:||3.5kg/ Kg Chlorine||Electrolyte Solution:||2.5% - 3% Weak Brine|
|Working Way:||24 Hours Automatic||External Size:||2000*800*1600 Mm|
|Concentration:||0.7~0.9 % (7000~9000ppm)||Power Requirement:||380V 50Hz|
sodium hypochlorite equipment,
sea water generator
3.5kg / kg Cl2 Sea Water Electrolysis Producing Sodium Hypochlorite Equipment
About GEEMBLUE system
The GEEMBLUE system generates a 0.8 % sodium hypochlorite solution through the electrolysis of brine, consuming only water, salt and electricity. By producing hypochlorite on-site and on-demand, the system eliminates concerns associated with transportation and storage of liquefied chlorine gas or commercial sodium hypochlorite solutions, making it ideal for any application requiring chlorination. In addition, the system offers lower operating costs than commercial hypochlorite, typically resulting in attractive payback periods.
1. Inﬂuent water is passed through a water softener.
2. Using softened water to dissolve the salt in a tank to form a concentrated brine solution.
3. Diluted into 2.5%-3% after filtered (If use sea water as raw material, it will be treated before electrolysis)
3. The diluted brine is electrolyzed to a 0.8% solution of sodium hypochlorite.
4. The 0.8% hypochlorite solution ﬂows into a storage tank.
5. The sodium hypochlorite solution will be injected into the pipe by metering pump.
6. The residual chlorine detector will monitor residual chlorine and return feedback to the PLC center.
7. According to preset standards, the PLC Center will adjust the speed of the dosing pump.
1) The only raw material: salt or sea water which is safety and convenient for transportation and storage, without any volatility and toxicity.
2) Bipolar electrode connection mode, reduced the heat yield, as well greatly reduced the production of sodium hypochlorite salt consumption and power consumption
3) Salt consumption< 3.5kg / kg Cl2 (National standard 4.5); power consumption < 4kw /kg Cl2 (National standard 4.5)
4) Siemens PLC and touch screen, full automatic control
5) Cathode life >20 years; Machine life >15 years
Compared with other disinfection methods
|On-site prepared NaClO||The safest chemical disinfection method, environmental non-toxic, liquid dosing, on site and on demand|
|Liquid chlorine||Chlorine is toxic and corrosive. Chlorine transport and storage are unsafe, easily cause leaks and explosions, harm to human life and the environment|
|Commercial NaClO||Dangerous goods, unsafe to transport and storage, When stored easily degradable and the storage time is short. High transport costs, the liquid dosing|
|Chlorine Dioxide||Compound type reaction was not complete, dosing by-product exceeded; high purity type operating costs, are not suitable for medium-sized water plant|
|Model||FAC capacity||Water treatment capacity||Salt consumption||Power consumption||FAC concentration||Dimensions|
|GBS-17K-NACLO||17kg / h||340000 ton / day||3.5 kg / kg Cl2||4 kwh / kg Cl2||7000~9000 ppm||2000*800*1600 mm|