|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|USD 59000 ~ 64000 / set
|40-45 work days
|L/C, T/T, Western Union
|30 set / month
|Active Chlorine Output:
|Content Available CL:
|3.5 Kg / Kg Cl2
|4 Kwh/kg Cl2
|1500 L / H
sodium hypochlorite equipment,
sea water generator
3 kg / h Active Chlorine NaClO Solution Make by Electrolysis from S alt Water
It is a proven technology to convert sea water, by means of electrolysis into sodium hypochlorite (ELECTRO HYPO) using GEEMBLUE sodium hypochlorite generators (electro chlorination system). It is applied onsite, No chemicals other than sea water are used throughout the process.
The electrolytic cell is fed a DC current from the rectifier and electrolyzes the seawater into sodium hypochlorite solution. Chlorine evolves at the anode surface, while hydrogen and hydroxide evolves at the cathode surface. The secondary reaction of chlorine, sodium and the hydroxyl ion nets sodium hypochlorite (chlorine bleach) at a 0.2% solution. The only by-product, hydrogen, is safely vented into the atmosphere.
1. Inﬂuent water is passed through a water softener.
2. Using softened water to dissolve the salt in a tank to form a concentrated brine solution.
3. Diluted into 2.5%-3% after filtered (If use sea water as raw material, it will be treated before electrolysis)
3. The diluted brine is electrolyzed to a 0.8% solution of sodium hypochlorite.
4. The 0.8% hypochlorite solution ﬂows into a storage tank.
5. The sodium hypochlorite solution will be injected into the pipe by metering pump.
6. The residual chlorine detector will monitor residual chlorine and return feedback to the PLC center.
7. According to preset standards, the PLC Center will adjust the speed of the dosing pump.
Benefit of Geemblue EC system
High Safety Level
Food grade standard solution, multi-protection for each components, multi-protection for hydrogen exhaust
Low Running Cost
To produce 1 kg available chlorine, only cost 3.5kg salt, 4kwh power
Full Automatic Operation
Full computer program and central control by PLC, the staff can operate after simple training
Accuracy Control Dosing
Closed loop control system, ensure accuracy residual chlorine in water and make use of every drop of solution
Remove Calcium and Magnesium ion in tap water, thus reduce the scaling in electrolytic cell
The rectifier have multiple protection for input over/under voltage, and output overvoltage / overcurrent / short circuit protection as well as overheat protection, ensure high reliability and security
Siemens PLC Smart Control Center
|Auto Dissolving & Proportioning
|Automatic dissolving salt into saturated brine and proportioning into 2.5~3%
|Automatic control electrolysis and produce accurate amount and concentration of sodium hypochlorite solution
|Auto control storage
|The Start/off of system can be controlled by PLC according to the solution level in storage tank
|Auto adjust dosing pump accurately according to the water flow and value of residual chlorine meter
|All running data(current, voltage, temperature, conductivity, solution level, hydrogen concentration) can be real-time monitored from LCD touch screen