|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD 12000 ~15000 / set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||40-45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||30 set / month|
|Raw Materials:||Water, Salt, Power||Available Output Chlorine:||400 G /H|
|Power Input:||220V, 50Hz||Electrolyte Solution:||2.5% - 3% Dilute Brine Generator|
|Flow Rate:||80 L / H||Salt Consumption:||3.5 Kg / Kg Cl2|
|Power Conversion:||4 Kwh / Kg Cl2||Water Treatment Capacity:||8000 M3 / Day|
sodium hypochlorite generation system,
sea water generator
Automatic NaClO Generator With 400G Out Put Active Chlorite For Swimming Pool
Guangzhou Geemblue Environmental Equipment Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise which devoting energy into the development and application of the most advanced water treatment technology. It holds 4 patents of inventions, 15 utility model patents, Appearance patent and a total of 21 software copyrights, besides that, Geemblue is also undertaking 15 research projects of Guangzhou local Government.
The company has been focusing on serving municipal utility plants, sewage treatment plants, power plants, oil platforms, mariculture and food processing plants, etc. and providing quality water treatment equipment and water treatment solutions, so far, the company has been a business partner of many large environmental companies at home and abroad.
1. Inﬂuent water is passed through a water softener.
2. Using softened water to dissolve the salt in a tank to form a concentrated brine solution.
3. Diluted into 2.5%-3% after filtered (If use sea water as raw material, it will be treated before electrolysis)
4. The diluted brine is electrolyzed to a 0.8% solution of sodium hypochlorite.
5. The 0.8% hypochlorite solution ﬂows into a storage tank.
6. The sodium hypochlorite solution will be injected into the pipe by metering pump.
7. The residual chlorine detector will monitor residual chlorine and return feedback to the PLC center.
8. According to preset standards, the PLC Center will adjust the speed of the dosing pump.
Why choose onsite sodium hypochlorite generator
Safe Raw Material: only salt and water required;
Safe Production: the concentration of NaClO less than 1% which is classified as a non-hazardous chemical.
2. Low running cost
To produce 1 kg available chlorine, only cost 3.5 kg of salt, 4 kwh of energy.
3. Onsite generation and dosing
No chemical transportation and storage, it can be run and stop in any time.
4. Easy Operation
Full computer program and central control by PLC, the staff can operate after simple training.
Comparison between Geemblue series system and other system
|Technical and economy index||quality A level system||Geemblue system||Comparison|
|Current efficiency||>72%||>90%||20% up|
|DC consumption||4.5 kwh/kg Cl2||4.0 kwh/kg Cl2||11.1% save|
|AC consumption||6.0 kwh/kg Cl2||5.0 kwh/kg Cl2||16.6% save|
|Salt consumption||4 kg/kgCl2||3 kg/kgCl2||12.5% save|
|Enhancement test of anode life||20 hour||100 hour||5 times higher|
Applications and dosing rate:
|Water plant||1~3 ppm|
|Waste water plant||3~5 ppm|
|Swimming pool||1~3 ppm|
|Food & beverage||1~3 ppm|
|fish pond||0.3~0.5 ppm|
|Slaughter house||100~200 ppm|