700 L / h Acid Water Ionizer Machine with HOCl Concentration 100 - 200 ppm
Electrolyzed water come in many forms. The purest Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL) is pH neutral (pH 5.5) a.k.a. super-oxidized water.
In the early development of “Super-Oxidized Water”, electrolytic cells were only capable of generating small volumes of HOCL with a limited shelf life. In recent years, HOCL has been introduced as a high-level disinfectant, not corrosive and able to penetrate cell membranes more easily in comparison with Sodium Hypochlorite.
Electrolyzed strong acid water is generated on the positive pole of the electrolytic cell when a sodium chloride solution below 0.2% concentration is electrolyzed in the cell having a diaphragm, and strong alkali water is generated on the negative pole.
Unlike other electrolytic cells, here a diaphragm separates the Anolyte and Catholyte that are generated respectively at the anode and cathode chambers of the cell. This prevents the two streams from mixing and inter-reacting to form a simple sodium hypochlorite solution as is the case with other electrolytic cells commercially available now.
Characteristics and advantages of electrolyzed water
1. Strong disinfection and sterilization, PH value 2.0~3.0, and the disinfectant active ingredient is hypochlorous acid
2. Low cost of use, which can save more than half of the cost compared to traditional chemicals.
3. Environmentally friendly, non-corrosive.
4. Rinsing water is less, because the ingredients are originally water, compared to chemical cleaning agents, only a small amount of pure water can be rinsed clean.
5. Because it does not contain chemical ingredients, it is non-toxic and harmless, absolutely environmentally friendly, and can be directly discharged after degreasing, reducing sewage treatment costs.
Safety of hypochlorous acid
Hypochlorous acid can be created in blood of a person in whom the invading bacteria or viruses are killed. That is, our bodies are very familiar with hypochlorous acid.
Test results for animal safety with hypochlorous acid (50ppm):
|Mistaken swallow|| →||Normal|
|Acute toxicity test by the single oral medicine|
|Skin (eye) contact||No irritation|
|Single skin irritation test; eye irritation test|
|Cancer||No cancer induced|
|Mutation test in convalescence (mutagenicity test)|
|Model||Water Flow Rate||Chlorine Capacity||Water treatment capacity||PH||concentration|
|GBS-600-HCLO||600 L / h||120 g / h||120 ton / h||2.7 – 3.5||100 ~200 ppm|
|GBS-700-HCLO||700 L / h||140 g / h||140 ton / h||2.7 – 3.5||100 ~200 ppm|
|GBS-800-HCLO||800 L / h||160 g / h||160 ton / h||2.7 – 3.5||100 ~200 ppm|