Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power Conversion:||5.6kwh / Kg Cl2||Available Chlorine:||700 G / H|
|Electrolyte Solution:||Saturated Sodium Chloride Solution||Raw Material:||Salt|
|Input Voltage:||380V 50Hz||Size:||580*2200*1500mm|
chlorine dioxide gas generator
< 5.6 kWh / kg Cl2 Chlorine Dioxide Generator with Available Chlorine 700 g / h
Introduction of chlorine dioxide
ClO2 is an oxidizer commercially used for bleaching pulp since the mid-1940s. Today ClO2 is a preferred bleaching agent in all modern pulp mills. It is the most cost-effective bleaching agent of pulp, achieving high brightness while maintaining high strength. Modern bleaching sequences involving ClO2 produce a low level of predominantly non-toxic organo-chlorine (AOX) compounds in the bleach plant effluent, making it possible for the pulp mills to adapt to the more stringent AOX discharge regulations in force in most countries in the world. These are the main reasons why ClO2 in combi-nation with oxygen (O2) and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) have practically replaced chlorine (Cl2) as a bleaching agent in most parts of the world.
1. Electrolyzer inlet water pretreatment system to protect electrolytic diaphragm and electrode plate
2. Double protection of chlorine leakage, hydrogen leak detector and generator to ensure absolute safety of equipment operation
3. Isolated salting system to ensure no disinfection gas leakage when adding salt
4. The electrolyzer can automatically replenish water and automatically discharge sewage
5. The device can be remotely controlled via the Internet
6. The system can adjust the chlorine output automatically according to the signal of the residual chlorine meter. It can also adjust the chlorine output automatically according to the water flow by the flow meter.
7. The dissolving tank can storage the salt for 168 hours operation of the system. The dissolving tank has a salt observation window to observe the residual salt.
Components of system
Electrolyte circulating pump
Imported chemical grade magnetic pump, forced circulation of anode and cathode electrolyte, no difference in concentration between anode and cathode of electrolyzer, and improve electrochemical efficiency.
Perfluorinated electrolytic membrane
High electrolysis efficiency, low electrical resistance, low power consumption, low salt consumption and long service life.
The electrode is coated with a Ru-Ir-Pt precious metal, high electrolysis performance and long service life.
High frequency switch electrolysis power supply
The high-frequency switch electrolysis power supply electronic components adopt international first-line brand accessories, with high electrolysis efficiency and extremely low failure rate. The electrolytic power supply housing is made of PVC material and is corrosion resistant.
|Model||Maximum yield of available chlorine||Salt consumption||Power||Voltage||Dimensions||Outer pipe diameter|
|( g / h)||( g / g Cl2)||(Kw)||(AC V)||L*W*H(mm)||water intake||Disinfectant outlet||Sewage outlet|
Contact Person: wu