Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Number Of Lamps:||14||Inlet And Outlet Diameter:||125mm|
|Lamp Brand:||Lightsource||System Type:||Pipeline|
|Running Method:||PLC Control||Material:||SS304 Or SS316|
ultraviolet sterilization systems,
ultraviolet water purification system
ISO9001 Ultraviolet Disinfection Water Treatment Machine with PLC Control
The UV sterilizer adopts special odorless high-intensity ultraviolet germicidal lamp. The cylinder wall is the micro-carbon austenite stainless steel with special treatment, making the pre-treated water be irradiated by enough ultraviolet whose wavelength is 253.7nm.So the sterilizing effect is good and efficient. The product will not change the other physical and chemical character of water. So it’s an essential equipment for producing pure water in areas such as electron, medication, food, chemical engineering, beverage cosmetic and so on.
UV has many advantages over other disinfection processes:
• UV is effective and quick. No need for holding tanks and reaction times. No need for storing chemicals.
• UV does not alter the taste of water, which makes it ideal for use in bottling plants and food processing applications.
• UV is safe. NO need to add or handle hazardous chemicals or risk polluting the environment.
• UV is compatible with all other water treatment processes. No need for de-chlorination if using RO systems. In fact, UV enhances the use of other water treatment by keeping them free from germs.
• UV is economical. Almost always, the cost of UV disinfection units is much less than the cost of chemical treatment systems. The cost of service and maintenance of UV units is very low. The electrical running cost of an UV unit in a house is about that of a regular light bulb.
• UV is more effective against viruses than chlorine.
• Easy installation. UV units are very easy to install and require very little space.
1. Water reuse disinfection
2. Disinfection of secondary water supply
3. Municipal sewage disinfection
4. Aquaculture processing water disinfection
5. Shellfish purification disinfection
6. Aquarium water disinfection
7. Running water, purified water and mineral water disinfection
8. Food and beverage industry disinfection
9. Entertainment facility water disinfection
10. Family of small drinking water disinfection
11. Neighborhood, office, hotel drinking water disinfection
12. Pharmaceuticals and cosmetic industry sterile water disinfection
13. Landscape of municipal water disinfection
14. Pharmaceuticals water disinfection
|Small size||Lamp 39W / root||Lamp 75W / root|
|Model||Number of lamps||Inlet and outlet diameter (mm)||Total power(W)||Water flow rate (m3 / h)||Total power(W)||Water flow rate (m3 / h)|
Contact Person: wu