Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Output:||80 L /h||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|PH Value:||11.5-13.5||Power Input:||220V, 50Hz|
|Water Pressure:||0.1 - 0.3MPa||Working Mode:||Continuous Ionizing|
commercial alkaline water machine,
commercial alkaline water ionizers
80 L /h Stainless Steel Strong Alkaline water ionizer machine for Hotel
With decades of industrialization in our country, the situation of protecting the environment is becoming more and more serious. It is an inevitable trend of social development to reduce the use of chemical products. Environmental protection also promoted the development of industrial cleaning. The development of cleaning agents generally went through 5 stages of development:
1, chlorine solvent (on human health, the impact on the atmosphere are harmful)
2, alkaline cleaning agent (corrosive, on-site control difficult, sewage needs to be dealt with).
3, hydrocarbon solvents (need explosion-proof policy, high equipment costs)
4, the use of surfactant aqueous cleaning agent (washing waste disposal costs high)
5, alkaline electrolyzed water equipment production of alkaline water (do not add any chemicals, no environmental pressure)
The strong alkaline electrolyzed water is made by electrolysis tank imported from Japan and processed by direct current electrolysis. After the pre-treatment, the pure water enters the electrolysis cell for electrolysis. Since the ionic membrane separates the anode and cathode of the cell, cations can enter the cathode from the anode and block anions from entering the anode from the cathode while preventing gas mixing between the cathode and the anode. In the cathode tank, H2O on the cathode side is electrolyzed to generate H2 and hydroxide ions O H-, so that the pH of the solution is greater than 11.5, that is, alkaline electrolyzed water.
1. Used in industrial cleaning industry
• Significantly reduce cleaning costs. Reduce the cost of wastewater treatment and waste treatment.
• Through the specially designed filter port, the generated electrolyzed water can be reused to achieve zero discharge to the wastewater outside the factory, which is harmless to people and the environment.
• It does not contain surfactants and does not produce any harmful substances, thus reducing the environmental burden.
• Spitting water on one side to avoid wasting water on the other side.
• Efficient stripping capability, reducing cleaning number of times, and improving cleaning efficiency.
• Electrolyzed water of different pH values can be generated according to different purposes.
• Not subject to environmental policies.
2. Used in civil cleaning industry
1. Hotel, kitchen, shopping mall and other public places to go to oil, sterilization, descaling and cleaning;
2. Household pollution-free, zero-additive electrolysis water cleaning solution;
3. Fruits and vegetables, agricultural products to pesticide residues, sterilization and deodorization cleaning;
4. Air purification and deodorization;
5. Oil stain cleaning and rust prevention of workpieces in industrial fields;
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Water Flow:||80 L/h|
Contact Person: wu