Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Housing Material:||Stainless Steel||Max Water Pressure:||0.6Mpa|
|Wave Length:||254nm||Inlet And Outlet Diameter:||50mm|
|Voltage:||220V||Application:||Municipal Sewage Water Treatment|
wastewater uv disinfection systems,
ultraviolet water purification system
UV Disinfection System for Municipal Sewage, Ultraviolet Purification Equipment
Open channel UV systems are mainly used at the municipal water/wastewater treatment plants for water recycling and effluent disinfection to ensure a better level of environmental protection.
UV disinfection is an effective and environmentally friendly alternative to the conventional chlorine effluent disinfection. Nowadays more than 15% of 2000 waste water treatment plants in North America have chosen the UV as the primary disinfection method. UV disinfection has proved its safety, reliability, efficiency, and economical characteristics over the years.
Open channel UV sterilizers have been used for waste water, sewage water disinfection in order to achieve a lower environment pollution drainage.
UVC lamp: Low pressure amalgam UV lamp. The lamp is the low pressure high intensity UV lamp. Preheating improves the lamp lifetime. 254nm wavelength, more than 12000 hours service life. The lamp is operated and controlled by the electronic ballast of variable power output. The UV output is adjustable between 50%~100%.
Quartz Sleeve & Seal Ring: High transmittance more than 90%. Protection class: IP68; Thickness of tube wall: 1.5mm; The quartz tube nuts have knurling surface for a hold for hands in the tightening; The lamp is assembled and disassembled from one end of the quartz tube. Can be removed without tool.
Auto-cleaning System: The cleaning system is controlled by PLC and can be adjusted by the operator to the cleaning frequency and number of cleanings (Once / 1 ~ 500 hours). Remote manual or automatic cleaning control can be realized through the operation interface and remote control. The cleaning ring is UV-resistant Teflon and Viton rubber, and the metal part is made of 316L stainless steel. The cleaning ring has a service life of more than 3 years.
Features & Advantages
• Streamlined hydraulic profile design, evenly disinfect the effluent, effective against a wide range of pathogens.
• Advanced Imported amalgam lamps with more than 12,000 hours and 95% output efficiency during entire life time. Excellent light transmittance & high-purity quartz sleeves, in accordance with the international standards of fused quartz sleeves, ensuring the UV light transmittance over 90%
• Using high efficiency UV light ballasts and high performance components
• Optimum performance, energy-efficient and operating cost-saving under the status of consistent UVR dose delivery
• Automatic sleeve wiping system operates online without interrupting disinfection, and the wiping sequence occurs automatically at preset intervals
• Multiple flange orientations and Draw-out design allow the chamber to fit into different applications.
• Advanced online monitoring system and remote control system are available
Comparison to Other Sterilization Methods
|CONVENTIONAL METHODS OF WATER TREATING|
|Disinfection Methods||CHLORINE||OZONE||ULTRA VIOLET|
|Ease of installation||Good||Poor||Excellent|
|Ease of Maintenance||Good||Poor||Excellent|
|Cost of Maintenance||Medium||High||Lowest|
|Frequency Of Maintenance||Frequent||Continuous||V. Infrequent|
|Residual Effect Problem with||Yes||Yes||No|
|Hazards||High||Yes||Low to none|
|Contact Time||30 - 60 minutes||High||1 – 5seconds|
|Disinfection Performance||Leaves some pathogens||Kills all microbes||Kills all microbes|
|Effect on Water||Organochlorine compounds, Taste & pH changes||Unknown||None|
|The Ultra violet dose required for destruction is about the same for each virus, while higher dose of|
Contact Person: wu