Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Active Chlorine Production:||600 G / H||Function:||Produce Sodium Hypochlorite|
|Production Process:||Pickling, Sintering, Nano-coating||Coating:||RuO2 / RuO2-IrO2|
|Anode Coating Life:||>5 Years||Chlorine Density:||≦10000mA/M2|
titanium anodes cathodic protection,
mixed metal oxide electrode
Ruthenium Iridium Coating MMO Titanium Anode for Producing Sodium Hypochlorite
Titanium anode is one of the Dimensionally stable anodes (DSA), which are also called dimensionally stable electrode (DSE), precious metal-coated titanium anodes (PMTA), noble metal coated anode (NMCA), oxide-coated titanium anode (OCTA), or activated titanium anode (ATA), are composed of a thin layer (a few micrometers) of mixed metal oxides (MMO) such as RuO2, IrO2, PbO2, Ta2O5 on titanium metals.
Titanium MMO Anode Advantages
· Titanium is readily available in commercially pure form
· Excellent adherence properties with proper surface preparation
· Outstanding mechanical strength
· Outstanding chemical resistance to highly acidic conditions – typical for oxygen and chlorine evolving environments common in many cathodic protection applications
MMO Anode Manufacturing Process
The typical manufacturing process for MMO anodes starts with surface preparation of the substrate by thoroughly cleaning the commercially pure titanium. This is followed by a chemical etching and in some cases mechanical abrasion of the surface. Once the substrate surface preparation is complete, the coating is applied as a mixture of metal salts and then thermally decomposed at temperatures ranging 400 to 600 °C. This forms an adherent layer of mixed metal oxides. The MMO coatings can be applied in many layers and heat treated after each coat to achieve the desired coating loading to meet the current capacity requirements for the application.
1. Dimension Stable; it is unchangeable for space between electrodes during electrolysis; cell voltage is stable that makes electrolysis operation guaranteed well.
2. Lower working voltage and small energy consumption;
3. Titanium anodes have longer working life.
4. Compared with soluble graphite anode and lead anode, titanium anodes are avoiding any pollution to electrolyte and products on cathode.
5. Increasing current density is available, which can boost production efficiency.
6. It can be worked in stronger corrosive medium or other special medium because of its better anti-corrosion property.
7. Light weight can easily to be installed.
8. Different shape is available with high accuracy.
|Material||Gr1 titanium as substrate, Ru-Ir or Pt coated.|
|Dimension||Usually customized by your designs, drawings or requirements.|
|Technology||Sand blasting, Acid washing and Brush Coating.|
|Anodes’ Appearance||Sheet/plate/board, mesh, tube/pipe, ribbon, bar/wire, disc, etc.|
|Main Working Parameters||
I. Current density<2000A/M2.
III. PH 1~14.
IV. Max content of Fluoride ion is 50mg/L
|Application||for chlorinators, swimming poor disinfection, etc.|
|Packaging Details||Wooden case|
Contact Person: wu