|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||40-45 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||30 set/month|
|Chlorine:||200 G / H||Salt Consumption:||1.6 G (per G Active Chlorine)|
|Power Input:||220V, 50Hz||External Size:||400*700*1300mm|
|Material:||PVC||Consumption Of Power:||1.6kw/ Kg Chlorine|
chlorine dioxide equipment,
chlorine dioxide gas generator
200 g / h Chlorine Dioxide Generator for Disinfection with ISO 9001 Approval
Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is a strong oxidant widely applied for sterilization, disinfection, and waste-water treatment. It is commonly used on drinking water and environmental disinfection. It was also recommended as a commercial sanitizer to replace electrolyzed oxidizing water, chlorine (Cl2), hypochlorous acid (HOCl), and hypochlorite (OCl−). Contact of chlorine dioxide with organic substances in food or water results in microbial resistance and inactivation, but it also produces four trihalomethane (THM) byproducts, that is, chloroform, bromodichloromethane, dibromochloromethane, and bromoform, which are associated with toxicity and carcinogenesis. In Taiwan, tilapia fillets are an important economic product, and it is common practice to use sodium hypochlorite (NaClO) as a disinfecting agent for processing tilapia fillets; however, treatment of this type could lead to serious problems involving residual THMs in treated seafood. As for its application for vegetable and fruit disinfection, ClO2 gas has been successfully used to disinfect strawberries, lettuce, cabbage, and cucumbers with continuous methods. In this work, the bactericidal efficacy of ClO2 was evaluated for cleaning tilapia fillets with different cleaning methods.
Electrolysis of Saturated Sodium Chloride (NaCl), Producing Mix Disinfection Gas with ClO2, Ozone (O3), Chlorine (Cl2), Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) etc.
1. The active chlorine output can be adjusted from zero to maximum continuously, with an adjustment accuracy of 0.1 g/h
2. The raw material required is salt only, salt consumption <1.6kg/kg Cl2
3. The system can adjust the chlorine output automatically according to the signal of the residual chlorine meter. It can also adjust the chlorine output automatically according to the water flow by the flow meter.
4. The switch status, the active chlorine output, the electrolysis voltage, electrolytic cell temperature, and the fault indicator can be networked for remote monitoring and control.
5. The generator has a manual/automatic switch to switch the device operation mode.
6. The dissolving tank can storage the salt for 168 hours operation of the system. The dissolving tank has a salt observation window to observe the residual salt.
7. The electrolyzer has a temperature sensor that automatically controls the cell temperature to less than 40 degrees.
8. Perfluorinated electrolytic membrane, which has low resistivity, corrosion resistance, cleaning free and long service life.
9. The electrode is coated with a Ru-Ir-Pt precious metal, high electrolysis performance and long service life
10. Automatic water replenishment according to the working status of the electrolytic cell, automatic sewage drain out
11.Intelligent high-frequency switching rectifier, main components IGBT module, rectifier module, rectifier bridge, capacitor, etc. are all selected from the international famous brand, capable of continuous and trouble-free operation at full load.
12. PVC shell body, integrated design, small equipment footprint, simple installation, easy to use and maintain
|Model||Maximum yield of available chlorine||Salt consumption||Power||Voltage||Dimensions||Outer pipe diameter|
|( g / h)||( g / g Cl2)||(Kw)||(AC V)||L*W*H(mm)||water intake||Disinfectant outlet||Sewage outlet|